Topics Covered in TR-4:
- Basic origin handling as coach
- Basic origin handling as student
- Clarifying the origin
- Differentiating between origins and comments
- Differentiating between clarifying the origin, and a Q&A
- Handling a pc's equivocal answer
- Comm lag: Is pc looking in bank for answer, or is he out of session?
Section 4: Coach | Student
- Just telling the pc to "SHUT UP!"
- Differentiating between ending session now, and returning to session
- All of the above points, including Sections 1-3
- Checking all earlier TRs are in too
TR-4 as Coach and Pc: Section 1
Page 1 of 4: Example
Place a real doll or teddy bear or something in front of you to be a terminal you can say things to. Don't just talk out into open space and imagine someone or something there.
- Click on Example 1. Note:
- the coach says
- the student asks, "Do birds fly?"
- the pc answers the question, "Yes".
- the student acknowledges: "Thank you".
- the student asks in a new unit of time, "Do birds fly?"
- the pc answers the question, "Er, mostly".
- the student acknowledges, "All right".
- the student asks in its own unit of time, "Do birds f--"
- the pc doesn't answer the question, but originates about his case, "Hey--I'm really getting wins from this auditing, you know?".
- the student
- understands what was said,
- acknowledges it: "That's great!"
- returns the pc to session:
- "Is it OK with you if we carry on?"
- "Very good. Do birds fly?"
- Listen to this a few more times if you need to.
- Close out that example.
Things to Click:
Back: TR-3 Student Drill 2
Next: TR-4 Coach/Pc Drill 1
TRs 0-4 instructions