Topics Covered in TR-3:
- Basic TR-3 as student and coach/pc
- Repeating the question until it has been answered
- Giving the command in a new unit of time, each time
- More on noting whether the question has been answered
- Duplicating the exact words of the command
- Bullbaiting in TR-3
Section 4: Coach | Student
- All the above in Sections 1-3
TR-3 as Student: Section 1
Page 1 of 3: Drill 1
- Click on "TR-3: Start" and hear the coach start the drill. Close that start window.
- Ask the auditing question aloud, talking to the doll, "Do birds fly?"
- Click Drill 1. The pc will answer the auditing question "Yes, pretty much".
- Give a full ack, aloud, to the pc's answer. Then give the next auditing question, "Do birds fly?" Also click the link, "I acked the pc's answer to the auditing question and gave the next auditing question".
- Note the coach's grading of your action.
Things to Click:
My student/auditor actions:
I acked the pc's answer to the auditing question and gave the next auditing question
I ignored the pc's comment and gave the repeat statement
Back: TR-3 Coach/Pc Drill 3
Next: TR-3 Student Drill 2
TRs 0-4 instructions