Topics Covered in TR-3:
- Basic TR-3 as student and coach/pc
- Repeating the question until it has been answered
- Giving the command in a new unit of time, each time
- More on noting whether the question has been answered
- Duplicating the exact words of the command
- Bullbaiting in TR-3
Section 4: Coach | Student
- All the above in Sections 1-3
TR-3 as Coach: Section 1
Page 1 of 4: Example
Place a real doll or teddy bear or something in front of you to be a terminal you can say things to. Don't just talk out into open space and imagine someone or something there.
- Click on the Example. Note:
- the coach says
- the student asks, "Do birds fly?"
- the pc answers the question, "Yes".
- the student acknowledges: "Good".
- the student asks in a new unit of time, "Do birds fly?"
- the pc answers the question, "Er, mostly".
- the student acknowledges, "All right".
- the student asks in its own unit of time, "Do birds fly?"
- the pc doesn't answer the question, but comments, "Your TRs are very robotic".
- the student does not respond to the comment, but gives the repeat statement, and repeats the question: "I'll repeat the auditing question--Do birds fly?"
- the pc answers the question, "Yeah, pretty much".
- the student acknowledges, "Good".
- Listen to this a few more times if you need to.
- Close out that example.
Things to Click:
Back: TR-2 1/2 Student Drill 4
Next: TR-3 Coach/Pc Drill 1
TRs 0-4 instructions