Topics Covered in TR-0:
- Basic TR-0 for five minutes total
- Flunk gross movements. A few twitches are OK.
- Basic TR-0 for fifteen minutes total
- Flunk any movements or twitches.
- A bit of going out of PT is OK.
- TR-0 for fifteen minutes, done properly. Twitch = restart.
- Flunk any going out of PT.
- Flunk any discomfort or tension observed.
Section 4: Coach | Student
- TR-0 for thirty minutes, done properly. Twitch = restart.
- As Section 3, but for thirty minutes.
TR-0 as Student: Section 2
Page 1 of 1: Drill 1
You're a student for fifteen minutes or so.
- Sit in front of the computer and a mirror or webcam. You must be able to see the whole of your head at least.
- Set your timer for fifteen minutes.
- Click the link, "TR-0: Start" and hear the coach start the drilling. Close out that movie.
- Try and sit still for fifteen minutes, looking at yourself in the mirror or webcam. If you move or twitch, click the link "I moved".
- Note the computer coach saying, "Flunk! You moved. Start!"
- Close that movie and continue with TR-0.
- If you move again, click the link "I moved" again and close out that movie.
- After fifteen minutes, go on to TR-0 Bullbait or do some more TR-0 as above.
- When you have finished with TR-0 for now, click "End of drilling for now" and hear the coach say, "That's it". Now you are no longer drilling, but you should continue working with this TRs 0-4 program until you reach the end of this ongoing time period you set for yourself.
- Hit "Rub/Anaten" and do the usual for a minute or more.
- Hit "Next".
Things to Click:
End of drilling for now
My student/auditor actions:
Back: TR-0 Coach Drills 1-3
Next: TR-0BB Coach Drill 1
TRs 0-4 instructions