Topics Covered in TR-0 BB:
- Basic TR-0 BB for a few minutes total.
- Gross movements are flunked. A few twitches are OK.
- Basic TR-0 BB for fifteen minutes total.
- Any movements or twitches are flunked, but a bit of going out of PT is OK.
- Bullbaiting on general subjects: appearance; sex and 2D; bodies; blood & guts; miscellaneous.
- TR-0 BB for fifteen minutes, done properly. Reaction = restart.
- More bullbait on general subjects.
- Bullbaiting on subjects you are personally touchy on
- Flunk on any student reaction, going out of PT, discomfort or tension observed.
Section 4: Coach | Student
- TR-0 BB for thirty minutes, done properly. Reaction = restart.
- As Section 3, but for thirty minutes.
TR-0 Bullbait as Student: Section 2
Page 1 of 5: Drill 1
WARNING: Pages carrying this warning notice contain sound recordings that may involve graphic language, including severe cursing, descriptions of sexual and other bodily functions, human and animal cruelty, racism, bigotry and all manner of sexual, racial, religious, and/or political slurs and insults and more. This is not for children or the faint-hearted. There are no objectionable images as such, just words and noises uttered by an actor in good health and not under any duress whatsoever. Playing such recordings implies that you are aware of this warning and such content is not illegal in your location, and you are doing so on your own responsibility.
- Have the doll (pc) in front of you by the computer screen.
- Click "Drill 1 Topic: Appearance 01".
- Do TR-0. Confront the pc. Listen to the pc bullbaiting you.
- React or don't react in a natural manner. Don't ham it up. If you do react, stop the movie, and click "I smiled", "I laughed", "I flinched", "I reacted", or "I lost it", whichever seems appropriate.
- Hear the coach say to you, "Flunk! You ____ed. Start!"
- Close that movie. Click again on the movie that you reacted to, and confront the pc and the bullbaiting once more.
- Continue with that movie until you don't react to it any more, even though you are paying attention to it. Go on to the next one in sequence.
- Each movie is about twenty or thirty seconds long. This is a compromise time. The movie should be longer so that you can sit unmoving without having to move to close it out and start the next one. And it should be shorter so that when re-playing it to flatten off any buttons, you don't have to listen to things you weren't reacting to.
- Yes, it would be good to have one long movie and you can just click it and it would automatically replay the last five or ten seconds. Maybe in a later version of this TRs 0-4 program! But don't hold your breath.
- Click "End of drilling for now" and hear the coach say "That's it".
Things to Click:
Drill 1 Topic: Appearance 01
Drill 1 Topic: Appearance 02
Drill 1 Topic: Appearance 03
Drill 1 Topic: Appearance 04
Drill 1 Topic: Appearance 05
Drill 1 Topic: Appearance 06
Drill 1 Topic: Appearance 07
Drill 1 Topic: Appearance 08
End of drilling for now
My actions as student/auditor
I lost it
Back: TR-0BB Coach Drill 2, 3
Next: TR-0BB Student Drill 2
TRs 0-4 instructions