Topics Covered in TR-0 BB:
- Basic TR-0 BB for a few minutes total.
- Gross movements are flunked. A few twitches are OK.
- Basic TR-0 BB for fifteen minutes total.
- Any movements or twitches are flunked, but a bit of going out of PT is OK.
- Bullbaiting on general subjects: appearance; sex and 2D; bodies; blood & guts; miscellaneous.
- TR-0 BB for fifteen minutes, done properly. Reaction = restart.
- More bullbait on general subjects.
- Bullbaiting on subjects you are personally touchy on
- Flunk on any student reaction, going out of PT, discomfort or tension observed.
Section 4: Coach | Student
- TR-0 BB for thirty minutes, done properly. Reaction = restart.
- As Section 3, but for thirty minutes.
TR-0 Bullbait as Coach: Section 1
Page 1 of 2: Example, Drill 1
You're a coach for a few minutes.
- Sit in front of the computer screen.
- Play Example 1. Note the "pc" bullbaiting, then the student reacting, and the "coach" flunking. Close the movie.
- As coach, start the drilling period. Say aloud, "TR-0 Bullbait. Start!"
- Play Drill 1. As pc, say aloud "You suck!". Repeat this idea a few times, varying the wording.
- The student will not react. Note this non-reaction, close the movie, then as coach grade the student on his action. As will be done in all the coaching from now on in this Robot TRs version, do this in two ways. First, say aloud, "Good".
- Secondly, enter your coaching grade into the computer by clicking on an appropriate link, "Student didn't answer me--Good".
- Note the computer grading your work as a coach with a "Correct Coaching Action" message. Close out this window.
- Repeat this drill if you need to, then go on to the next one.
Things to Click:
Remember to grade each student action and so get graded yourself as a coach
My coach gradings of student actions:
Back: TR-0 Student Drills 1-3
Next: TR-0BB Coach Drills 2, 3
TRs 0-4 instructions