Topics Covered in OT TR-0:
- Basic OT TR-0 for five minutes total
- Basic OT TR-0 for fifteen minutes total
- OT TR-0 for fifteen minutes, done properly. Twitch = restart.
- OT TR-0 for thirty minutes, done properly. Twitch = restart.
OT TR-0: Section 3
- Sit in front of a large mirror or webcam.
- Start fifteen minutes on the alarm timer. It doesn't have to be accurate to the second.
- Close your eyes and be aware of your physical surroundings (noises in the room, pressure of the chair against your body etc.).
- "Confronting"--being able to face someone or something without flinching or avoiding it--is not part of OT TR-0. Confronting is part of TR-0, the next drill.
- Remain aware of the room, and unmoving, for the fifteen minutes. If you find your attention has wandered, or you are uncomfortable, or have shifted position, or even twitched, restart the timer at zero and start again.
- If you find yourself going anaten, hit "Anaten | Rub" and discharge any yawns.
- Open your eyes when the alarm sounds after the fifteen minutes, and if it has been a relaxed fifteen minutes without any doping off or discomfort or moving or wandering of attention, great, you made it. Go onto the next drill.
- Note that it may take all day, or several days, to be able to manage fifteen minutes of good, relaxed, unmoving, uninterrupted "being there". It is OK to cycle through the rest of Section 3 and come back to this one if you have not completely made this yet, but don't go on to Section 4 until you have done the full fifteen minutes perfectly.
Things to Click:
Next: TR-0 Coach Drills 1-3
TRs 0-4 instructions