Topics Covered in OT TR-0:
- Basic OT TR-0 for five minutes total
- Basic OT TR-0 for fifteen minutes total
- OT TR-0 for fifteen minutes, done properly. Twitch = restart.
- OT TR-0 for thirty minutes, done properly. Twitch = restart.
OT TR-0: Section 1
- Sit in front of a large mirror or webcam.
- Start five minutes on the alarm timer. It doesn't have to be accurate to the second.
- Close your eyes and be aware of your physical surroundings (noises in the room, pressure of the chair against your body etc.).
- "Confronting"--being able to face someone or something without flinching or avoiding it--is not part of OT TR-0. Confronting is part of TR-0, the next drill.
- Try to remain aware of the room for the five minutes. Do not continue past five minutes this time even if you think you should do more.
- Open your eyes when the alarm sounds after the five minutes.
- Hit "Anaten | Rub" and discharge any yawns.
- Hit "Next".
Things to Click:
Next: TR-0 Coach Example
TRs 0-4 instructions